Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Arrives Early...Opening the package

Since I am single I usually celebrate Christmas by saving and "giving" myself something for Christmas. Here are pictures from my 2007 Christmas present:

Side View: Still in the box (minus shrink wrap)

Side View: Closeup of label with some specs (what country is RCH?)

Side View: About 25.25" tall (to handle) & 13.5" diameter (at top)

Top View: Closed.
Moving the handle slowly left/down is supposed to engage a brake so that everything is "at a complete stop" before opening.

Top View: Open


Misc: After loading the laundry into the dryer, this plastic piece goes on top of the laundry.

1 comment:

jrotem said...

I've been looking for a spin dryer an d was happy to find your blog. Will look forward to hearing how it is. RCH = Taiwan (Republic of China.)